Which TV channels are available on HTV Pinoy?
- HTV Pinoy has 22 channels in MENA and 13 channels in Europe. All are included in a one price. Click here to view the list of channels.
How do I know if HTV Pinoy has new updates or new channels?
- HTV Pinoy includes a special notification system that sends messages to TVs, tablets, or mobile devices to give details of what updates are taking place and which new channels will be added.
Are there radio stations in HTV Pinoy?
- Yes, users have access to two radio channels from GMA under the "Radio" option on the HTV Pinoy App.
How can I test HTV Pinoy for free?
a. HTV Pinoy provides a free testing period on:
- Smart Phone (iOS and Android)
- Smart TVs - (LG TVs & Samsung TVs)
- Android TVs
- PCs - (Windows , Linux and MAC)
- Apple TV
- Amazon Fire TV
b. To take advantage of HTV Pinoy’s free trial, you should:
- Go to www.htvpinoy.com
- Click on “Start free trial” or “Subscribe” buttons.
- Fill in the registration page with your details, including your name, email, phone number, and the country you live in.
- After a few minutes, you will receive an SMS or email from HTV Pinoy with a pin ID and Password required to access HTV Pinoy
How can I Renew my subscription to HTV Pinoy?
You can do this online:
- Open www.htvpinoy.com
- Enter your username and password (same as your HTVPinoy account)
- Click on "Renew".
- After verifying your identity, you can choose the subscription period.
- Add payment information.
- Confirm the order, and everything is ready.
What payment methods does HTV Pinoy accepts?
Below is the list of Payment Platforms of HTV Pinoy
- NCB Mada Card
- Visa Credit/Debit Card
- Master Card Credit/Debit Card
- Al Ansari Travel Card
- UAE Exchange Go Cash
- ENET - Coming Soon
How do I find my account number?
- You can find your account number by opening the main menu on the HTV PinoyApp.
- Then click on the "Settings" option.
- Once you click on the "Settings" button, the other option titled "Account Information" will be displayed.
- Click on "Account Information," and your account number will be displayed.
How do I know when my subscription expires?
The subscription expiration date will appear in the main menu at all times. Also, one day (1) before the subscription expires, you will receive an expiration message.
What do you need to do to subscribe to HTV Pinoy?
Subscribing to HTV Pinoy takes less than 5 minutes! You should have a device that has access to the Internet, such as a Smart TV, Smartphone, Laptop, PC, tablet, Apple TV or Amazon Fire TV stick.
The speed recommended by us is:
- For home appliances (TV, STB, Smart TV) - a minimum Internet connection of 5.0 Mbps.
- For mobile devices (Phone and Tablet) - you must have a minimum of 3.0 Mbps Internet access.
Can I access HTV Pinoy on more than one device?
HTV Pinoy is accessible on many devices. You can use 1 account on 3 different devices.
- Android TV
- Android Devices
- iOS Devices
- Samsung Smart T
- LG Smart TV
- Windows OS
- Mac OS
- Linux OS
- Apple TV
- Amazon Fire TV stick
The EPG or "Electronic Program Guide" enables you to see what the show is playing in real time. It's a digital guide with which you can also see the prospective program schedule so you will not miss any show.
What is Catch-up TV
HTV Pinoy provides users with an option through which all channels are automatically recorded over the last 14 consecutive days.
What is VOD?
VOD or video on demand is a service through which you can view movies and shows that we have listed in our "VOD" section that are free to watch at any time.
How do I record my favorite shows?
HTV Pinoy provides its users with a Cloud PVR (Personal Video Recorder) with 50 hours of storage. You may record programs by accessing the EPG which provides you with a 7 day guide. From the EPG, you may click the record button on any program of any channel. Your selection will be added to My Library which you may access from any of your devices and at any time.
Do I need a satellite receiver and dish to receive HTV Pinoy?
No, with HTV Pinoy you can connect via our app. Physical installation is not necessary for anything. You can see your favorite channels within minutes after you have received your login credentials
How do I find my device ID (ID)?
The ID of your device can be found under "Settings"/ "Device info." As soon as you follow these two steps, a table will appear, and you will see your device's identification code.
How much is the data consumption when watching HTVPinoy?
Streaming of live channels may consume a big amount of data. We would recommend using Wi-Fi to avoid data charges and to enjoy a quality of service.
I downloaded APP, but the screen appears to have an error (Error.)
Stumbling blocks and errors occur. If this happens to you, then call us or chat with us and our service agents will help you solving all problems remotely.