HTV PINOY BOUQUET
entertainment that makes you feel at home, sign up for HTV Pinoy!
HTV Pinoy brings your favorite Filipino channels and programs in one amazing platform.
The service can be accessed from many devices including televisions, smart phones and computers.
You will watch Filipino channels for the first time in the region!
And with Catch-up TV, you don’t have to worry about missing your favorite shows.
- Time Shift
- 14-Days Catch-up
- 7-Days EPG
- Multiple Devices
- High Definition Video Library
- 50 hours of My Library
- And much more...
NO PAYMENT VERIFICATION REQUIREDWANT TO KNOW MORE? CLICK HERE
HTV PINOY CHANNELS
WATCH YOUR FAVORITE CHANNELS ON ANY DEVICE
HTV Pinoy brings you the latest technology along with premium channels.
HTV Pinoy App enables you to watch your favorite channels and shows on any device.
HTV Pinoy Multiple Devices
HTV Pinoy subscription allows a subscriber to use their HTV account on three different devices simultaneously. The devices which can be registered are the following:
- Smartphones (portable device)
- Tablets (portable device)
- PC/MAC/Linux (fixed device)
- LG Smart TVs, Android TVs and Samsung Smart TVs (fixed device)
- Android STBs (fixed device)
- Amazon Fire devices (fixed device)
- Apple TV (fixed device)
HTV Pinoy Account (Portable & Fixed Devices)
- One HTV account has only one username and password to be used for all devices under the same account.
- Fixed devices, up to three units, can be used on one network in one location.
- One HTV account cannot be shared between two fixed devices in two different locations.
- A fixed device cannot be used on a different network in a different location.
- Fixed devices operate on wired and wireless Internet.
- Portable devices operate on all data networks including 3G, 4G, 5G and WIFI.
- To replace a registered Portable device in HTV account, subscribers must first log out from the HTV App in the old device.
- Once a fixed device is registered on a specific network, it cannot operate on another network unless the device is removed from the list of registered devices with HTV Pinoy.
- To remove a fixed device from the registered devices, subscribers must contact HTV Pinoy Helpdesk.
- HTV Pinoy System associates the MAC address of a fixed device with the user's network IP address.
- Each device’s MAC address is registered with the user’s network IP Address for all devices.